The new application for the Eisenhower’s 2017 Santa’s Craft Castle show is now available!
- Returning Vendors must submit application by March 1st, 2017 to be guaranteed their same booth space.
- New Vendors applications accepted, but will not be decided on until after March 1st.
- Only 10 Jewelry exhibitors will be accepted in the show.
- Like us on
Our jury process consists of these factors:
1) Absolutely NO buy-
2) 1 Photo of your booth / display
3) Close-up photo of each craft/media item type and
“Work in Progress” photos
4) Recent Receipts for “basic materials” used to
make your craft.
Download these 2 documents.
The deadline for the application is October 1st or until show is full. However there is no processing fee if your application is received by October 1st and we need all necessary documents and payment for your application to be considered for the jury process.
- All booth spaces are 72 square feet
- Booth sizes vary due to building configurations
- Booth rental fees vary due to dimension choice
- Electricity is available per booth space rented, however, we recommend that you provide your own extension cord due to availability.
- Tables are available based on size choice.
- Final placement decisions are made after Oct. 15th.
We will contact you at that time.
Flyers for Distribution:
If you would like a flyer to promote the show please feel free to print this out and distribute to your customers ike-flyer-4-up-2